Saturday 5 October 2013

Winner of 'Magnolia Only Challenge ' one for the boys ...

I am pleased to say that  No 11  -  Leslie
has been chosen at random as the winner of the 'Magnolia Only' challenge, 'One for the Boys' - there were not a lot of entries this week (perhaps you don't like making boy cards and would prefer to make girl cards?) but the quality  of each and every one was magnificent - thankfully I didn't have to choose the winner - random.org did that for me!



please email us Leslie to claim your prizes

this is Leslie's card


There are two fabulous prizes for Leslie
A Magnolia stamp all the way from the home of Tilda and Edwin kindly donated by Magnolia of Sweden


A £10 voucher towards a spending spree at The Ribbon Girl online store

(all prizes must be claimed within 7 days)

please visit us again on Sunday morning at 9am for the Ribbon Girl October Card Challenge

Mary x

3 comments:

Sammy said...

I LOVE making boys cards, but unfortunately don't have any Edwins :-(

Congrats Leslie, that's a lovely card! x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Thank you Mary for selecting my card. This is the only Edwin I have and I am so pleased to have won. I have emailed you to claim my prize.
Lesley

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful card
congrats
Tamara